From left to right: Leah, Cristina, Dr. Bui, Lyn, & Mae
Bryan Bui, D.M.D.
Dr. Bryan Bui is a graduate of Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine.
His gentle manner with over 17 years of private practice experience provides a wonderful resource for our patients. During his leisure time, he enjoys reading, traveling, and attending classes to provide the best options for our patients.
Dr. Bui resides in Hayward California with his wife Sandy of 7 years and their 3 children.
In 2015 he was awarded on OpenCare as "Patients' Choice Winner" for his commitment to quality patient care and the San Jose Dentistry community.
- Introductory to orthodontics - Functional Appliances on Mixed Dentition and Fixed straight wires techniques on Permanent Dentition
- Advanced Orthodontics - Advanced straight wire Mechanics, diagnostic and treatment TMD using splint therapy, orthodontic case finishing, self ligating brackets, anchorage orthodontics using mini-implants(TADS),and snoring and Sleep apnea treatments and diagnostics
- Advanced diagnosis and Treatment of TMD
- Advanced diagnosis and Treatment in Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Introductory to Dental surgical Implant using conventional implants and Mini- implants
- Introductory to Dental Implant Prosthetic
- Advanced Dental Implant Prosthetic include single prosthetic to Full Mouth Rehab Prosthetics and implant Retained Overdenture
- Advance Sinus Lift augmentation using Crestal and Lateral Techniques
- Guided bone and tissues Regeneration
- Advanced and updated Lumineer techniques
- Soft tissues management
- Surgical Implant Placement using Surgical Guided and CBCT Implant Planning
- AIC Dental Implant Mini-Residency
- Member of American Dental Association(ADA)
- Member of California Dental Association(CDA)
- Member of International congress of Oral implantologist(ICOI)
- ICOI Fellowship
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry(AAID)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry(AACD)
- International associate of Orthodontics
- American Associate of Craniofacial Pain
- American Associate of Dental sleep Medicine